IoTecha’s HPGP analyzer enables in-depth analysis of HPGP and V2G communication with a non-invasive packet capture and protocol analyzer.
It is capable of displaying low-level HPGP MPDUs (Frames transmitted on the PLC) as well as decrypted / re-assembled L2 traffic.
Non-invasive capturing of HPGP messages
Two simultaneous capture outputs:
• Low level HomePlug MPDU message display with complete Frame Control, PHY block payload, and management messages.
• Re-assembled MPDUs into L2 frames (MSDUs).
• Back reference to physical layer frames from L2 frames
Enhanced SLAC protocol analysis
• Expert analysis of SLAC messages for NMK change which can allow the sniffer to understand HPGP key changes and capture the resultant PHY encrypted exchange.
• PLC signal level measurement can be performed on all received packets containing ROBO modulated payload, allowing for external verification of the SLAC power level data. This mode is also useful in development to ensure the proper PSD and to diagnose communication issues.*
*Enabled with a future SW update
Data visualization and decoding in Wireshark
• Plug-ins to decode HPGP MPDU messaging.
• Enables use of standard Wireshark packet dissectors and filters available to decode and display re-assembled MSDU traffic.
• PilotShark V2G option enables full decode and display of V2G EXI encoded data.
본 결제 창은 결제완료 후 자동으로 닫히며,결제 진행 중에 본 결제 창을 닫으시면
주문이 되지 않으니 결제 완료 될 때 까지 닫지 마시기 바랍니다.